The body of believers at Calvary purchased their current property on 1175 Hillsdale Ave, San Jose in the early 1960s. They moved into the facility from Willow Glen when the first phase of building projects were complete. The church has a total of 86,000 square feet and includes many commodities such as a gym, café, foyer, sanctuary, fireside room, kitchen, preschool, and our school. One feature that really sets our church apart is our bridge, which connects our church with our school over our street Calvary Way. To the praise of God the church building was paid off in 2009 paying off our debt of nearly fifty years. It is our desire to use every inch of our facility for the glory of God.